Lane's newest hobby is climbing in her toy box or laundry basket and surrounding herself with her toys. On a several occasions she has spent over a half-hour entertaining herself in and amongst her toys and she tends to get a little feisty with me if I try and take her out. I guess I should look at this as a blessing because she actually is taking time to sit still!!! Gotta love that little stinker!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
a few things, first, is that our cabbage patch doll?! wow. second, she looks really into that book -hahah. third, she has hair!!!
Cute, cute, cute! Gotta love that both our girls haven't grown much hair! Hopefully by the time they are on the pitch at Calvin...they will have a full head of hair!! :)
She looks like she has personality-plus! The second picture looks like your hubby, but a much prettier version, let's be honest. And certainly take advantage of the sit-still times!
Post a Comment