Thursday, October 23, 2008

Dance, Dance, Dance

I took this video of Lane this morning. I guess I am most proud that she got her Dad's dance moves and my ability to follow directions. If you listen closely, she claps her hands, stomps her feet when the cartoon tells her too and then barks like a dog when she hears the dog on the TV. Priceless.

5 comments:

Nadelhoffer said...

That's great! Thanks, Lane, for entertaining my kids...they love watching her. I also like seeing pictures of Rob and Rach, too. Looks like a beautiful trip. I'm glad you had fun.

Bethany said...

Reminds me of us at high school dances...

Marcus, Stephanie,Jaelyn & Benjamin said...

LOVE the video! Cute, cute, cute!

Krosschell Family said...

Too Funny!!!! I was laughing so hard, how cute.

sara said...

April, that is darling!!! What a sweetie!! She really does follow directions well and dances well too!! Hope you had fun tonight at the Halloween party