Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fun at the Pumpkin Farm

My sister-in-laws Katie and Maribeth and myself
We went for a fun but bumpy ride on the farm's cow train.
Laney's cousins, Addie, Caleb and Colin.
Lane was definitely not too sure about this pumpkin picking process, she didn't want a whole lot to do with it!
Nor did she love the goats...
But, she was a-ok with the bunnies!


This past weekend we went to a pumpkin farm with Chris's family. We usually go every year and it is something I look forward to all year long. I'm convinced you can't get much better than a Fall afternoon spent picking out the perfect pumpkin and eating fresh donuts and cider. It was Lane's first pumpkin patch experience and I think she has more fun hanging out with her cousins than actually picking out a pumpkin :)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Perfect weekend for pumpkin picking. I still haven't gotten any.

Marcus, Stephanie,Jaelyn & Benjamin said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Don't you LOVE fall? It's great running weather!