This past weekend Laney and I spent time with my parents at their cottage in Onekama. Chris stayed home to work on my Mother's Day present which was repainting our kitchen (something I have wanted to do since the day we moved in 3 1/2 years ago!) and working on all the odds and ends projects around our house that I have been gently reminding him need to get done for the past year :) Our good friend, Jeff, helped Chris with these projects and while they feverishly worked, I took it easy up North. I actually had time to read a full magazine, go for a run, and attend the local church with my Dad on Sunday morning.
Here are just a few pics of Lane (hanging out with my Mom and I) in a play-pen I played in as a little girl. Check out that pattern!
Pictures of the before and after of the kitchen will be coming soon!
PS. Thanks to all of you who gave advice about the car seat..it sounds like Britax may be the way to go.
2 comments:
Love the old school play pen! I almost forgot about those! So what's your secret to planning a weekend getaway to relax while your husband works on projects at home? We've got lots of projects I am dying to get done! :)
Wow, I think I can remember a playpen just like that when I was little : )
Post a Comment