Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Little Ray of Sunshine




Lane enjoyed her first kiddie pool experience this past weekend. She loves the water and didn't even mind that it was a bit chilly. Her Auntie Karissa came over to play and Laney loved showing off her swimming skills for her. I believe you may find Lane and I in this thing a lot over the summer...yes, I will make myself fit in it! Would anyone like to join us?

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey Pearl, Cute kid (and sister)

Yes, I got a sub for you. You can pay RICH YOUNG when you come to our first game. I'll get a tee for you tonight. Write me back at jessicasetsma@yahoo.com and tell me what size you need.

BTW, what is your phone number? You can let me know on email.
Thanks for getting in touch!
JDfuma

Abbie said...

Good news April! Our pool is officially open! I didn't think it would ever happen. It actually looks pretty good! AND it's heated! You and Laney will have to come on over and splash around with Daniel and me very soon. I don't think the 4 of us would fit in your pool. ;)