Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happy Halloween

Every year our group of friends gets together for a Halloween party. Rob and Rachel usually host and this year was no exception. Chris and I usually spend a lot of time and thought putting together our costumes but this year we were just happy to be able to make it to the party so our look is pretty simple. We had so much fun as always and love seeing how creative our friends can be. Take a look at what everyone came as below. Above is one of Chris's appetizer creations..a Mummy cheese spread....isn't the hubby so creative?
Chris and I as Octo-Mom and Octo-sperm. Probably not very appropriate but still kind of funny.

A close-up look at the 8 babies I carried....a little creepy, isn't it?


Rob and Rachel as Mario and Luigi.



Tim and Kate as flowers.






Jordan and Leah as "Balloon Boy."



Jon and Cricket as Dog the Bounty Hunter and his wife, Beth.







Brian and Tara as Jerry Seinfeld and Elaine Benes.








Jeff and Holly as Peter Pan and Tinker Bell.







Nate and Lisa as each other :)








2 comments:

Jessica said...

April this post is HI-larious! I love you and Chris's costume idea. Way to push the envelope while almost 9months prego! Thinking of you this week and hoping little Borchert comes soon!...

Nadelhoffer said...

Oh wow! I always love to hear what the Dykstra's are for Halloween. I appreciate the pictures. One of these years I'm going to demand that Matt and I come home for Halloween, just so we can crash this annual party. I want in!

Good luck to you and the new baby coming soon! Thinking about you..