Friday, October 9, 2009
Buyer Beware!
Aren't these shoes adorable? I just got them at a Mother's of Multiples Sale. They were brand new (still in the package) and just Lane's size. I couldn't figure out why no one was taking up this great deal, so I quickly snatched them up. To my surprise (and a bit of horror) the answer was provided as soon as I got home and she tried them on. Take a look and listen on the video below and see for yourself. Ahhh..the power of a sale!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh my gracious! What a riot. Are these awesomely annoying or what!?! I guess you'll always know where she is! Of course my kids saw the video and want some, so since you got them at a "multiples sale" send me the other matching pair. ;)
ok, well on a positive note...the girl takes orders very well! sheesh, happy feet on command? what more could you ask for?
Ahh.... NEVER buying those! Thanks for the tip. I love how Lane is just like, "What?!" in the video..like those shoes are not the most annoying things ever created for a young tot who is super busy, fast and fun!
April, I was seriously almost crying on the video....too funny. Love the happy feet!
I have seen shoes like this, and they have a little cork in the side of the sole that you can pull out to stop the squeeking...maybe her shoes have these too for some peace and quiet!?:)
oh my goodness!! love the video!! you've got an obedient child!! hey...when's your due date?
Post a Comment