Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy Anniversary

On Sunday we celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary. We spent the afternoon at a park trying to get in some last moments as a family of three. We were also able to sneak in dinner and a movie on Saturday night (thanks M and Joel!) which is always fun. I have to say I have the best husband in the world and he has proved that to me many, many times, especially in the past few months as the end of pregnancy hasn't always been known to bring out the most attractive/kind aspects of a woman :) Thanks honey!!!!
As far as the pregnancy goes, I am a week away from my due date and feeling like it could be any time now. I've been having contractions on and off for a few weeks, complete insomnia and a lot of back pain. I just keep reminding myself we need to keep our eyes on the prize as we look forward to a new bundle of joy!!!!! We'll keep you posted...














2 comments:

Marcus, Stephanie,Jaelyn & Benjamin said...

You are in the home stretch! Here's hoping the little babe makes his/her appearance soon!! :) I can't wait to hear what you have & his/her name! Have **fun** with labor & delivery! It goes WAY faster the 2nd time around. Benjamin was out in 3 hours....I got an epidural, but way too late. I had no idea I was progessing so fast...so nonetheless my epidural did not work! But yes..keep your eye the prize...it's ALL worth it!

Nadelhoffer said...

You can do it, April! I'm thinking about you (it's still a little fresh in my mind!). It certainly is a lot easier the second time, recovery is better, too. I'm excited for you! Teach that wonderful hubby of yours how to update your blog so that we can see pictures of the new bundle of joy right away!