I guess I was hoping that if I delayed posting pictures from Labor Day it would mean the summer wasn't over. Like everyone else, our summer was super busy but we packed a lot of fun things in. One good thing coming out of the end of summer......my favorite season is next, FALL!!!
We went straight from Great Wolf Lodge to my parent's cottage to finish out the Labor Day weekend. The weekend was full of a lot of firsts for Lane. She attended her first parade, went to the beach for the first time and took her first boat ride on Portage Lake. The adults had some fun too. We enjoyed a heated game of boccie ball on the lawn, sipped wine while watching the sunset, and Chris and I even squeezed in a date-night. Oh, and I finally finished the book My Sister's Keeper (which I would highly recommend). Once again, a fun-filled and relaxing weekend at the cottage!
3 comments:
wish i was there! my question is this : at the parade did dad rush at any small children or throw himself under moving vehicles for candy?
Sounds like you had a great weekend! I love fall too! I swear, great minds think alike! Do you want to get together already? We should go for coffee or something. I am pretty free after 7 most days.
love the new look on the blog! looks like you have had some up north fun lately!
Post a Comment