Thursday, September 4, 2008

Great Wolf Lodge

Lane inspecting one of the many water spouts.
She loved this area and we spent a lot of time here


Enjoying the view of the buffalo (or "bucks" according to Laney) across the street from our room.


Not so sure of this one :), but enjoyed growling at the bear below.
Lane and I were finally able to join Chris on one of his many business trips this past week. We went to Great Wolf Lodge in Traverse City. Lane and I kept busy while Chris spoke at the conference by playing in the indoor water park, going for walks and checking out the many "stuffed" animals at the Lodge. We were surprised at how well she napped and slept in the hotel room which allowed me time to relax and catch up on some reading. We had a lot of fun just being some place different and I for one think an upcoming trip to California should include two more :)

1 comment:

kate said...

Looks like so much fun!
Natalie has that same shirt Laney has on, Target special!