I tried Laney's new bathing suit on her the other day and she instantly posed in this position for me. I think we may be in trouble!!
Note the rainbow spots on the floor behind her reflecting the light through the front door. This provided about 20 minutes worth of pure confusion and entertainment for her as she went from spot to spot trying to pick them up off the carpet. I think I had just as good of a time watching :)
4 comments:
What a hottie! She's ready for the beach!
tooooo cute!
We had a great time seeing Lane last night, and we always enjoy seeing you and Chris too!! Laney is so darling! She has such a cute personality.
so i'm catching up on your blogs tonight and this one made me laugh the hardest...
oh to be a fly on the wall in your house :)
Post a Comment