We attended my parent's church on Easter morning and then spent the day with my family at my parent's house. It was a nice, relaxing day and good to spend time with everyone (minus Karissa of course...we miss you!!!!). Lane only spit up on her Easter dress twice and it washed up nicely! She is definitely on the move now and into everything. Its a lot of fun to watch this new stage develop, but also a lot more work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey April those pics are SO CUTE! I can't believe how much Lanie looks like you and Chris! She is adorable! PS: I love your Easter outfit!
PSS: I can't believe you and Marie have kids almost the same age.
-Jess
Adorable! So glad that she only spit up twice! :)
Cute, Cute, Cute!! Isn't life more crazy when the kiddos begin to move? Just wait until Laney can walk!!!
Post a Comment