Monday, June 28, 2010

Bachelorette Party








This past weekend we celebrated my sister, Karissa's, bachelorette party. The picture directly above is a game we made her play where all the guests had to bring a pair of underwear that best represented themselves and she had to guess who brought which pair. Sadly, I represented myself by a toddlers, princess themed, pull-up diaper.
The party was a lot of fun but I still have a hard time believing my little sister is getting married! I really felt my age the next day when I basically had to take several naps to make up for rolling in around 2am. How embarrassing. Oh well, onto the main event....only a few more weeks till the wedding!!!


1 comment:

Mark and His Girls said...

Oh my goodness!! I sure am behind the ball on this one! By this time, Karissa is married? I try to think of it as everyone else is just getting older and I am staying the same age as them. :) I'd love to see pictures of the wedding or perhaps just a photo of Karissa and her new hubby! :) Hope you are well, April. Thanks for your little snippets of life that you post on your blog, it sure would be fun to catch up with you again. :) Blessings!