The time has finally arrived for Lane's first haircut...or should I say trim. I have waited 2 1/2 years for this moment. I love God's sense of humor....after all my wishing and hoping for hair for my little girl, He blessed her with a mullet. The 'business in front, party in the back' look was getting a little unruly so we called in Miss Cricket to help. There wasn't much she could do but it is a little more manageable for the time being. Thanks C!Thursday, February 25, 2010
First Haircut
The time has finally arrived for Lane's first haircut...or should I say trim. I have waited 2 1/2 years for this moment. I love God's sense of humor....after all my wishing and hoping for hair for my little girl, He blessed her with a mullet. The 'business in front, party in the back' look was getting a little unruly so we called in Miss Cricket to help. There wasn't much she could do but it is a little more manageable for the time being. Thanks C!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love it! :)
Jaelyn was blessed with the same amt of hair too!
Post a Comment