Monday, November 2, 2009

Carson Robert Borchert

We are so happy to introduce our new addition, Carson Robert. He was born on 10/30/09 at 7:17am. He weighed 7lbs. 15oz. and was 19.5 inches long. Everything went really well (and very fast) which was such a blessing. We were able to come home the next day which happened to be Halloween. Below is a picture of the proud Daddy and big sister and Carson in his Halloween outfit.





6 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY!! so cute! can't wait to meet him!

Marcus, Stephanie,Jaelyn & Benjamin said...

Precious!!

Abbie said...

We can't wait to meet the little man. He has such yummy cheeks! :) Cutie.

thekuiperskrew said...

He is adorable April. Congrats!

Bethany said...

He's SOOO cute, April! When can I meet him?? Hope all is well!

Nadelhoffer said...

Good work, April! He's adorable. Thanks for updating so quickly (I've been faithfully checking everyday since I heard the good news!). Congrats!