Lane loves to dance (especially to this song) and she thinks she is pretty special in this new ensemble from her Grandma Borchert. I guess we kind of think she is pretty special too :)
she just stomps around a lot, how about a little tap dance?
I'm dying here. Watching Chris Jr. in a ballet outfit dancing...kills me! The head bob about halfway through is the best! Love it!
That is adorable! And, as always, Daniel wants to watch it over and over and over again. When can we chaperone another date with the kids? :)
oh my word...adorable!! Love the dance moves!!
is she droppin' it like its hot?!?SO cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
she just stomps around a lot, how about a little tap dance?
I'm dying here. Watching Chris Jr. in a ballet outfit dancing...kills me! The head bob about halfway through is the best! Love it!
That is adorable! And, as always, Daniel wants to watch it over and over and over again. When can we chaperone another date with the kids? :)
oh my word...adorable!! Love the dance moves!!
is she droppin' it like its hot?!?
SO cute!
Post a Comment