Here are before and after pictures of the kitchen that I promised. I much prefer the new chocolate brown color to the old, drab tan. We still need a few finishing touches like seat cushions, rugs, and curtains but you get the idea. We also have to get a new "O" on the HOME (because I messed it up upon application) and then add the white lettering underneath that says, "where your story begins."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The kitchen looks great! I went to an Uppercase Living party last night and they put the same thing on their wall. Very nice touch. :)
I didn't realize that the bath letters actually stuck to the kids! I'll have to try that with Daniel tonight! Fun.
Looks great April!
love the choco brown? Can you convince Randy to let me paint that color?!! It is so rock star! hope all is well in graps. I can't wait to be home and play a little soccer.
Post a Comment