My Mom, Lane and I spent last weekend in St. Louis visiting my sister, Karissa. She is near the end of her first year of teaching and although she loves her new home, we miss her dearly and just had to pay a visit. Lane did great on the 7 hour car ride there and back, and overall she was such a trooper. We had a wonderful time together touring Grant's Farm (Anheuser Busch) where we learned a little history, interacted with a ton of fun animals, including those famous clydesdales and of course taste tested the beer! Our weekend was packed full of eventful things and a lot of laughter but I think we had the most fun just all being together again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks like a ton of fun! Isn't it nice being a stay-at-home mom so you can do things like that?
It's so good to see you all together again! You have a beautiful baby girl, April. :)
I agree with Bethany...being a "stay-at-home" mom definitely has its perks!
I MISS YOU ALREADY! and guess what, i ran around the lake AGAIN today! thought of you :) and our muddy shoes...
ps. loving mom with that camel.
Cute pics, April!
I can't believe your sister is all grown up and teaching! Fun post.
Can't wait to see you soon running the Riverbank and on the soccer field! I hope you bring Lane so I can meet her. She is SO CUTE in the pics!
Post a Comment