Sunday, February 17, 2008

My new trick


My dear husband thought this would be funny. Chris is always teaching Laney new "tricks" and this is the latest. She has graduated from balancing pacifiers on her head to teething toys. I am so proud.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

good luck with the blog, april. you are a better woman than i am for giving it a try. needless to say, laney does not look to be impressed with her makeshift hat but i guess it does make for a funny picture and that's really what you're goin' for, right? ah, the things we do to our kids in the name of humor.

Joanie/MomB said...

Seriously, could the eyes be any bigger?! Tell our son (who is now your problem, April) that if he's not careful, his daughter may grow up to hate him!!!!

I love this idea of blogging! Keep it up - it will be fun for those of us who don't get to see you as often as we would like.

Love you, Mom B

Abbie said...

I am just thrilled that you decided to take the plunge and start a blog! I think Laney was just as shocked as I was. Ha! Can't wait to check in on you guys!

James, Kelly, Simon and Sierra Grooters said...

FINALLY APRIL! So glad to see pics of the little cutie pie : )

rachelvs said...

So cute! I am very excited that you have a blog!