I started Lane on green beans a few weeks ago and I think this picture says it all. She is now eating some form of cereal in the morning and a veggie in the evening and trying to master a sippy cup. Some of you have asked how the spit-up issue has been going and if it has improved at all. I'm going to have to say she still spits up all the time but now we have the added bonus of it being green. Yep..I have several new stains on my carpet that are a nice shade of green. Good times. Thankfully Chris's parents let us borrow their carpet steam cleaner which has already proven to be worth every penny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aw. Poor Laney. I bet she will LOVE the peas that come next. Daniel was the same way. :) Sorry to hear about your new green carpet. We have a steam cleaner too...you're welome to borrow it anytime! :) Good luck!
Is she eating in her car seat? Did your doctor say that that was ok? I read that it wasn't. :) At least she doesn't sleep in it still. We finally got Dylan to sleep in a bed, it took about 3 years.
Post a Comment